Saturday 13 February 2010

Summary of Right Hand Hi

For my A2 media music video project I chose to make a funky house video, because I wanted to challenge myself and do something I wouldn’t do and also it’s really hard to do one because usually dance music video don’t include narratives their usually made only using performance. And to produce an only performance music video is very challenging, because you have to find ways of keeping the audiences attention. Because the music video would be mainly concentrating on the artist, the different use of shots is the only way of keeping the audience without getting them distracted. Therefore the planning for the music video such as storyboard and annotation of lyrics is really simple because it’s the same artist just different background on the green screen and different shots and angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment