Saturday 13 February 2010

Shooting Schedule

Due to the fact that my idea has been changed, the deadlines, booking the equipment and the green screen studio I didn’t have much time to shoot the music video. I could book the equipment for two days, however the green screen studio was only available for 3 hours, from 6pm till 8pm. So I have to make sure I film the whole music video within the 3 hours because the studio was all booked up, so if I don’t get certain shots there’s no way I could come back and re-shoot before the deadline.
Due to this issue my planning had to be last minute but really accurate therefore I had to sit down and plan out all the shots I’m going to film, and I had to think about any problems that might occur during the video shoot.

Wednesday 11th November 2009 – [6pm – 8pm]
1. Set up the lighting and camera
2. Film the Long shot – Outfit number 1
3. Film the Mid-shot – Outfit number 1
4. Film the Close up – Outfit number 1
5. Film the Long shot – Outfit number 2
6. Film the Mid-shot – Outfit number 2
7. Film the Close up – Outfit number 2
8. Film the Long shot – Outfit number 3
9. Film the Mid-shot – Outfit number 3
10. Film the Close up – Outfit number 3
11. Film shots of the actress just dancing without singing
12. Film different shots of the actress walking next to the green screen and singing along – Outfit number 1
13. Film the actress putting her hand up and the camera follows the hand Outfit number 1

Conclusion:

If there is not enough time, try to film the priority shots [1-11]. Make sure I get shots of the different outfits, even if that means missing out some shots just to get the outfits and an equal amount of different shots. The moving shots aren’t that important because when I add the background on the green screen the movement will not come out that clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment