Saturday 13 February 2010

Audience Research

Reasoning for choosing this as my topic is that I thought that it would be interesting to research how males and females actually respond differently to a variety of music and music video's. This will help develop my understanding for my year 13 coursework, as it will increase my knowledge of background music for studying and constructing music video's
This topic is relevant at this point in time, as the music industry is growing larger and more powerful each day, with even more unsigned bands becoming more well known due to social networking sites promoting their music, such as Myspace. Therefore, the topic of weather or not males use music to consume a constructive identity to a larger extent than females do, is a topic of interest, as the results could tell us about weather or not music can actually mean more to males and females in terms of using it as a way to express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment