Monday 4 January 2010

Practice Task

Before I began to do my final music video for the A2 coursework, we wore given a chance to experiment with the use of camera shots, tripod and iMovie to examine how the programs work to get a better result for my final music video. We wore put in a group to do this task, which I'm glad i had this chance to experience as it gave me the full idea of the advantages and the disadvantages of working in a group. The biggest disadvantage of working in a group was that not everybody got involved in putting the video together [the editing]. The editing was the hardest part which I done by myself, when i finished putting it all together the group uploaded the video on their blog and took all the credit for editing the video, which was very frustrating for me as they didn't get involved with the editing even if it was just giving some ideas of how the video could be portrayed. Therefore i did not work in a group to do my music video coursework.

For this video I got different songs edited together to make the video longer but still interesting. I done quite a lot of fast shots which was very difficult to achieve however very good for practice and to keep the audience attention, I also done good effects using camera shots and actors to achieve a more professional music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment